Allergy Elimination is an advanced technique that eliminates most allergies with one treatment per allergen family. It merges western science with the tradition of Chinese Medicine to create a non-invasive, drug-free treatment the corrects the error through positive conditioning. Rather than just addressing the symptoms, allergy elimination treats the problem at it’s source by retraining the body’s immune system so that it no longer reacts inappropriately to the allergen. Once treated, patients can re-expose themselves with the substance that had preciously caused the allergic reaction. Allergy elimination works to positively condition the immune system.
Allergy elimination used pressure rather than needles to stimulate nerve bundles along the spine, corresponding with the major organ systems, while the patient is exposed to a very minor, safe levels of the allergen.
Because it is non-invasive, allergy elimination is safe for people of all ages, including infants.
Allergy Elimination can treat the following disorders:
- Digestive System: acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating, abdominal and intestinal pain, gas, diarrhea and vomiting.
- Respiratory system: hay fever, wheezing, asthma, skin conditions, rashes, and itchy, watery eyes.
- Dermatological: eczema, skin rashes, hives, blisters, and atopic dermatitis. Most dermatological reactions are caused by allergies to food, bu can also be caused by allergies, to plants, contactants, and chemicals.
- Headaches and Migraines: caused by allergies to food, airborne irritants such as pollen and chemicals including household cleaners, perfumes, and vehicle fumes.
- Tiredness and Fatigue: Many allergies result in lethargy and feelings of fatigue.
- Multiple Symptoms: allergies affect multiple systems in the body, resulting in headache, irritability, hyperactivity, mood swings, fatigue, tachycardia, or inflammation. In children such reactions can manifest as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), which is often accompanied with redness around the eyes and nose and repetitive behavior patterns.
Come see us today to become allergy free!